Take cover in the men's FXRGRain Pant and thunderstorms have zero chance of shaming you to seek refuge at the next overpass. The breathable, waterproof construction withstands downpours and pelting rain. Added reflectivity helps riders be seen for confidence in sketchy road conditions. Easy to roll and stow (storage bag included), this men's rain gear includes trusted, foul-weather elements like sealed seams, waterproof zippers, anti-slip seat, and much more in the bullets below...
• Stay Dry: Waterproof, breathable Schoeller® c_change construction ensures optimal body climate. Seam-sealed interior and double seam-sealed crotch. Waterproof zippers. Hook-and-loop storm flap.
• Fit & Mobility: Articulated, reinforced knees. Adjustable waist tabs. Elastic and adjustable cuffs with stirrups. Gusseted crotch. Tabs for suspenders.
• Ride Enhancing Features: Zipper and snap-tab fly. Full-leg two-way zipper. Heat-resistant waterproof leather shield on lower legs. Reinforced knees and seat. Anti-slip seat. 3M™ Scotchlite™Reflective Material stripes and graphics.
• Additional Information: Storage bag included.
• Materials: Schoeller® c_change four-way stretch shell is 79% nylon, 21% polyurethane. Schoeller® c_change four-way stretch knee and seat panels are 74% polyamid, 12% polyester, 10% polyurethane, 4% elastane.